Saturday, February 16, 2008

Getting ready for the first big trip!

Russell and I will be leaving early Tuesday morning for our first visit to meet Emily. I have been getting everything ready for a week now. She will stay with us at our hotel so that means packing everything a seven month old baby needs, and yet we have not met her and don't really know what she likes or dislikes, her schedule, and exactly what size clothes she wears. We were told that she is around 20lbs. so I am taking different sizes of clothes just to be sure.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Guys,

Thanks for setting up this Blog... I certainly hope we get to see little Emily while you are in Guatemala... how exciting is that? We are praying for you daily and will continue to throughout your journey. Be safe, have a wonderful time and please take lots of photos! :)

Linda said...

Hey-What exciting news! She is beautiful and I know you can't wait to meet her. Have a safe journey. You and your little senorita will be in my thoughts and prayers. Linda

Unknown said...

Hey Y'all,
Hope you have a safe trip. My prayers are with you. Give little Emily Grace a hug from all of us in Baton Rouge. Can't wait to meet her either. Happy Birthday Anne (a bit late). Love, Lisa